Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Escape from San José

Three friends and I decided it was about time I took my "new" wheels for a ride.  It was a new experience for me to be able to just jump in the car in a foreign country and go where I wanted.  (I haven't owned a car in 3 years!)  We spent a Saturday in a neighboring city, Cartago, driving through fields and herds of cattle to also reach the nearby volcano.  Here are a few pics (most of them mine, but I give props to Ryan M. for the good ones).


4 comments:

Bob Buss said...

Hi the volcano looks interesting, but quite as beautiful as Crater Lake!

Bob Buss said...

Sorry, I meant to say "not quite as beautiful as Crater Lake"

Anonymous said...

GREAT pictures, Amy! Part of the spirit of them reminds me a lot of my ramblings in Spain. Guess that would make sense, huh?! LOL!

So glad you have the wheels now - congratulations!

lyss said...

So which are the good pictures and which are the bad ones? I like all of them! You get to do some pretty cool things!