Friday, November 23, 2007

Peruvian Birthday #2

It was my birthday Tuesday and the ladies surprised me with a full-blown birthday tea instead of the cake and hot drinks I was expecting.

What a great time we had! Sandra, Sara and Ana came from church; Jan, Martie, and Marilyn from the missionary community; and 4 new friends as well!

We aren't supposed to live alone, and I thank God all the time for putting me in a community here!

I also thank God for this piece of dessert heaven which we are calling Pecan Pie Upside-down Cake. Thanks Jan!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy bday!

:-)

angela

Anonymous said...

hi amy its mia!!!! awsome sight happy late birthday

Anonymous said...

hey wats up oh wait, da ceiling! here is a moving pic i made this is some of the work i do the url says photo bucket because i posted it on there and my user name is another friends name

Anonymous said...

hey its mia